2020 Training Materials
The University of Tennessee System-Wide Training was facilitated, following a competitive bid process, by Grand River Solutions on August 5-6, 2020.
The System-Wide training addressed the following required elements of the 2020 Title IX Regulations:
- the definitions of Prohibited Conduct included in the University’s Policy;
- the scope of the University’s education program or activity;
- how to conduct the grievance process outlined in the Policy and Appendices (including investigations, hearings, appeals, and informal resolution processes);
- how to serve impartially (including avoiding conflicts of interest, personal biases, and prejudgment of the facts of a matter); and
- how to evaluate relevance for evidence, relevance questions in the hearing, and drafting investigative reports that fairly summarize the evidence.